Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Plant man is back

It felt good to get back to gardening this morning. Not sure why but the bug bit me and I started the process. Had to come inside to get a lighter to start the burn pile that was way over due for burning. Now that was a real Marlboro time of the past. Anyway got that done and started to find things to pot up for the sale. About 5 flats of plants ready now and more spotted.
Friday's workout was a good one which included the Express class with new teacher. O K but they will need to get things together as our group was there and waiting for the coach. I bet that is fixed by Monday.
After workout, the MGers had a work day at the Demo. Things are really popping but the temps are unusually high for now, near 80 in the afternoon. I still think that we will get another cold spell but for all is said and done.
Feels good to get back out side gardening, workout really have made many chores seem easy. Of course, not smoking is also great. So glad these changes are being made. The games are getting good and so I will again watch a "few". No workout may get me to doing the home-gym ones.
I think I will give the Top Dog Sales up to Dave. He and his children must have tons going and it is hard to out sell a cute little kids talking plants. They are cute with their own plant booth. Oh well, I will not be last.

3 comments:

  1. I bet it was strange having to go look for a lighter. Did you check your shirt pocket first?

    That takes about 2 years before you realized you don't carry a lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom pat my pocket any more but the lighter was strange.
    Watched a few games and did a few Home-gym exercises. Do not like that Oh my feeling on Mondays...especially with my cocky new shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok to not be the top dog. We love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete