Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let the games begin...

The Tourney Brackets are set with the usual East Coast bias. It is all about the TV ratings as to the seeding of the schools, oh well, just enjoy the games and maybe a little guy will knock off one of those " favorites."
Monday's workout was the usual hard routine and class. Struggled a bit but worked hard and was pleased. I need to work the core much more to make these better. I was able to add a tiny bit to the elliptical, but still far from good on this.
Master Gardener's meeting at 10:00 so had to hurry to make it on time. Enjoyed the meeting and program on "wild hogs". Lunch with a few members was also nice. Plant sale will be very early this year as we need to work around SFA sale, Easter and other activities. This just means that I will not have nearly the amount to sale as usual
As a Non-Smoker for several days now, I have not seen much change. Still the occasional craving that goes away as fast as it appears. My biggest trigger is the break after doing some garden chores.
Today I will go to the dentist and have my teeth cleaned. I think this may be similar to cleaning out my truck.
Better get my Cheerios and blueberries and get out the door. I want to get a good workout today because the games may cause me to cut some of them a little short. Of course, I could watch games while on the treadmill or even do my home remedies . Easy to work the stomach at home if I will just do it.
The Spring forward time change has me a bit confused. Outta here....

1 comment:

  1. Did my workout then to the dentist. Wow the teeth feel great. Forgot the Smoking class was moved up until today at 1:30.
    May get a 2nd little workout while I'm there.

    ReplyDelete