Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

Modified class

Lots of activities going this morning. Met Kolby at 8:00, who came in early to the fitness center for my smoking class. Only one more class to go. It did make me remember and plan on not relapsing, still 40% chance. I feel good about my being a Non Smoker and do not see me ever smoking again.
Talked to Kobly on the workout and leg injury. He looked and poked around and said to take it easy until next week. Do the class but skip any activity that may use that muscle much at all. So I did make the class and only missed one or two exercises. Leg seemed fine.
Headed off to the Demo Garden and the work day. We got a new compost bin constructed and it will demonstrate things much better. Looks good too.
Enjoyed seeing the MG gang, workouts and hearing from Kolby. He said only one of the classes, Express or Body Pump. May need to do the pump instead of the Express one day a week.
I think the leg will be fine by Monday but realize that things heal a bit slower when we age.
Good ball games this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment