Total Pageviews

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hoops, loving it !

The first week of games are always the best. Love it when the little guys beat the big boys and I got plenty of that this year. Lots of buzzer beaters and heart breakers in the 52 games. I did not watch all of them but the ones I did are great. Somehow I did not need smokes to get me through the exciting times. Even did a few exercises while watching, hoping that Monday workouts will go a bit easier.
I do look forward to going to the fitness center this morning. The "Morning Crew" is becoming a group to hang with and motivate each other. I do hope that the Express class is better organized today. We have a few rather outspoken folks that have been members for years that will speak their mind to the higher-ups. Hope that is not needed. I am getting stronger and Monday's are when I add a little weight to my strength machines.
Hope to get a few things done in the yard. I am about ready to get some "day workers" to come do the hard parts. Maybe I can pot up a few more flats of Sale plants today.
Looking for the start of another good week. Bet the "blue hairs " will checking me out in my new workout shirt.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are getting back on track. I was happy to see the Trees at the dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pulling for ISU but they did not last long. My favorite game was Morehead St. over Louisville. Hate those over rated Big East.
    Ready to start the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monday workouts went well. Moved my weights up on some machines. Class went well and I will like the new young coach. I did know that I had worked out when I finished. His focus was mostly on the lower body, legs and butt.
    Garden chores today.

    ReplyDelete