Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Madness coming soon

These games may be my favorite time of the year for watching sports.
Multiple games on many of these days and nights. I love it when a
small unknown school beats one of the big boys. I can and will watch
way to many games. So this year I am planning to get a little exercise
while watching. I want to set up my own little Express area in the living
room. Will get a yoga mat and stop watch today. I think I have most of
the other things to create the needed home gym area. Fran has a ball,
light weights, a step and a few more items. Planks, push ups, and other
exercises require nothing. At least I will get some activity while
watching the games. This will not substitute for my regular gym time,
but only a bonus.
Smoking went much better yesterday. Only a few more patches and I
will be glad when they are gone and I am nicotine free. I know that I
need to plan for this and that a few tough times are ahead but I have
come too far to fail now. The determined Anything will see me through
the hard times.
Rainy morning today but much needed as we are so low on rain fall for the year. Fire dangers and no burn postings are still in many areas of Texas.
Yesterdays Master Gardener's work day was fun. Good turnout and a good bit of work completed. With warm weather the past few weeks, things are busting out. But don't be fooled another freeze will come. ( I did my 9:00 class so was a little late. )
Since I am going out to shop for a few things I might as well drop by the gym and get in a little cardio. I think this exercise thing is habit forming.


Schedules
Selection Sunday
March 13
First Four
NEW
March 15-16
Second Round
March 17-18
Third Round
March 19-20
NCAA Sweet 16®
March 24-25
Elite Eight®
March 26-27
Final Four
April 2, 4


2 comments:

  1. Got my cardio in on treadmill, bike and a little elliptical, very little. Also did 2 sets of my strength training.
    Got me a yoga mat and will use the cooking timer so I am set for my own little Express workout.
    Motivation to do it at home may be the big part...we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're set to workout at home if you need to or while watching those basketball games....

    ReplyDelete