Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Home remedies..

A meeting that I felt obligated to attend caused me to miss the class portion of my workout session. I really did miss the class and challenges that it creates for me. I did get to the center later and did my usual routine and did it well. It just did not seem the same even with me adding some of the stations that the class usually provides. Some ball games have begun so I knew I would watch them. I set up my home made training stations and tried them out. This can become a good substitute for the real thing. By the way the meeting was a bust as far as I am concerned.
Today is the last day for patches and also the Cessation class. Not sure on the number of classes remaining but I will follow through and complete the course. I know I need all of the support I can get to prevent a relapse. Glad the patch days will be over and I can see how things go nicotine free. The patches are starting to cause a little rash and itchiness for me.
Beautiful days lately but cooler this weekend. Really want to get out and get a few things accomplished in the gardening area.

Tomorrow I can say Non-Smoker using my definition. Finally. Proud of this more than anything.
Thinking about long term goals.....wonder if I could.....

3 comments: