Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yoga, cold weather and smoking class

The weather forecast calls for temps to drop all day. By 6:00 meeting time, near freezing, windy and rain/sleet. This is an important meeting with the start of nicotine replacement to begin. Also discuss the charted patterns and triggers. I need this meeting to meet my goal of becoming a Non-Smoker. Cardio only day and I am taking my turn on the treadmill.
Kolby comes by and ask about the class tonight. I get with Zerk and we will meet at 3:00 this afternoon. Glad that worked out.
As we talked, I ask about the group workout programs. The yoga class was about to begin. He encouraged me to try it. I did and found that I am pretty flexible but my balance needs work.
Not sure about this hour of training, good but may not be my cup of tea. Will do the body pump next week and see if I like it better.
Glad the smoking meeting was moved to afternoon, glad I tried the yoga, glad that I am really doing some positive changes. A bit anxious about the smoking.
I will do ANYTHING to quit.

1 comment: