Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday activities

Gardening- I am writing about the Master Gardener program to submit to the state for consideration for the 2010 awards. Writing really triggers smoking for me.
Smoking- I will continue to chart each smoke as to time, place. This should be my usual smoking habit but charting does reduce my numbers.
Workouts- I had a good Friday workout. Pushed hard in both areas, cardio and strength. May skip the regular shopping trip to Tyler and go to the Fitness Center. Hope this will make Monday easier since I will not have the two day lay off.
This ends 5 weeks of doing the work outs. I can feel the difference mainly in the legs. Some strength gains. Cardio is most improved.
Out of here and heading to the gym. Am I about to become a gym rat ?

2 comments:

  1. Gym rat, lunch bunch, morning crew - wear it with honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 weeks!! That's is a HUGE accomplishment. You are inspiring me to really tackle the fitness areas I have ignored for too long.

    ReplyDelete