Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January workouts

As a gardener, the cold months do not allow for much activity that I can or more importantly do not want to do. This causes me to hibernate through the cold winter months. I live in east Texas so cold to me is when the temps get below my age. As a member of the senior class of folks, each year I hate the cold even more. This made me decide to try to stay in shape during the down time. A fellow Master Gardener and friend suggested that I come take a look at the fitness center with him. I did and liked it and knew it would be very beneficial to me. They also had a non smoking class beginning soon. I knew that quitting smoking was a need and becoming a strong want. So starts the blog about things from an old man trying to make some better decisions and progress to better health.

First day at the gym was Dec. 14, 2010

1 comment: