Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Off to a good start

Thursday 6:00 pm last smoke.
Friday-
Handful of carrots
Half pack of regular gum
ZERO smokes
After work out I picked up my patch and supplies. Finally put the patch on around 11:00 am.
The day went well with only a few tough moments all day. Patch really helps.
Not much sleep last night, finally got up and took off the patch around midnight. Rested some better. I think I will not wear it at night. Morning comes and no nicotine in the body so coffee time is a bit tough.
Imagination or real ? My taste and smell already seem to be coming back. Coffee this morning really taste different.
I will make today without smoking.
Noticed that yesterday the gym was a safe place and I did not want to depart. I could not smoke and the exercise helps take smoking off my mind. Think I will go back this morning for a little work.
Dang last night, I potted up a ton of wild plants for the plant sale. Thoughts and dreams seemed so vivid.
I think that Zerk made it smoke free too.

4 comments:

  1. My 2nd Saturday workout, whole different group of folks.
    Hit my best on the treadmill: longer time, steeper incline, faster speed = longer distance.
    Still no smokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Dad-o. One step at a time. Find your safe places and seek them out when necessay. Is there a coffee shop in J-ville to read the paper before or after the workout?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made today smoke free, way harder than yesterday. I just get up and walk around and the urge passes.
    Things will be easier tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete