Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Progress reports

After 3 meetings of the Smoking Cessation class I know I am on track. One week of being smoke free and the changes are noticeable. I think I have conquered the mental part of becoming a Non-Smoker. Now weening myself off of the nicotine. Started the Step 2 phase this morning which means less nicotine in the patch. Urges are not as often and do not last as long. Smell, taste and appetite have changed. The anything to quit does not seem to be as big as it once was.
Exercise and workouts have become part of my routine now. Hate to miss a morning at the fitness center. The cardio part of my plan has become much easier. I will step this up a bit starting today. Strength training will include an increase in weight on each of my stations. I am most happy about this area as I was not expecting gains this fast. I will do my plan today as well as the Express group exercise.
Pleased with my progress but know there is still a way to go to be successful.

In gardening, it is almost time to start seeds. Plant sale coming up sooner than we think. Wondering which area will become the priority, gardening or workouts ?

2 comments: