Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh Monday, Monday...

Slow rain Saturday, Sunday and still light rain this morning. This is really good since we are really dry and have been since summer.
Will head to the gym after breakfast. Wonder if the workout Saturday will make today a bit easier?
I got word from a Master Gardener that we missed the date for turning in our dues to the state in February. This disqualifies us for any 2010 awards. Disappointing but not the end of the world. We will have a jump on things for this years award. I really think we had a good shot at winning. Temps are a bit warmer so may head to the Demo Garden and finish up mulching my Tropical area.
Charting the smokes really shows me my patterns. Morning coffee and watching ball games are real triggers. This activity has me cutting down by 25 % or more for most days. This may look good but is a trap. Cutting down does not equal Non-Smoker. Look forward to Thursday and and the next step in the process.
Hope to improve some areas in my workout routines. Time and incline on the treadmill for sure. Will talk to Kolby before adding any weight on the strength machines.
Ready to start another week.

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad about the Master Gardener Awards. You know what you accomplished with the MG program and you didn't do it to win an award.

    ReplyDelete