Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Handy as a pocket on a shirt...

I have not had to dress for work in a while. I would never wear a shirt without a pocket, too much stuff to carry around. Yesterday seemed funny as I was about to head out. I kept checking for something missing. Smokes and lighter were something I would never leave without. Even now I sometimes reach for the pocket.
Made it yesterday without smoking. Work went well and it was nice to not have to find a place in the school parking lot to grab a quick smoke. As I thought, the drive home was the hardest part of the day. Worked the plan and made it.
Missed working out and hope to catch up today. Smoking Cessation class today too. I will drop down to Step 2 of the patch. Less nicotine but I know that I am ready for that. This will be 1 week smokeless.
Things are getting a bit easier but I am not a Non-Smoker yet. Just smoke free for a week.

1 comment: