Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

Shopping trip

I have decided that the patch will work best for me with the nicotine replacement. My trigger points are early morning with the coffee. My routine for years. The patch has me ready for the challenge of the day.
Today is first smoke free day. This is not a Non-Smoker but on the way. I have to remember that this is not an event but a process.
Carrots, regular gum and other treats will help.
Workouts went well this morning. Cardio and strength training were both challenges but right at my goal. I look forward to going to the fitness center now even on this cold 26 degree morning.

I have not smoked or put the patch on as of yet. Not sure of why the anxiety about the patch.
I will shower and put it on soon.

2 comments:

  1. How was day one? We are all so proud of you!

    Jodie wishes you luck as well.

    ReplyDelete