Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

April fool's

Friday was April fools day and the usual Friday workout schedule.
Also Happy Anniversary Joe and Francie !!!

Started the day with a one on one last smoking class with Kolby. Since it was just the two of us, I had a nice time just asking him questions about all type of issues. Anyway, guess this does finish me up after 12 weeks of class. Now a Non-Smoker, I just must stay on this track and not forget that temptations will still be around. It is great to know that I have been smoke free for a good while.

I did my cardio and some strength training prior to Express class. Then after class I did my 2nd round of strength exercises. This is good and leaves me a bit tired, so is a good workout. Maybe I am just wanting to changes some things up but next week I will do the Body Pump as a substitute for the express class. Wednesday may be the best day since I have some other things for Monday.

I am meeting some of the Master Gardener's Monday after workouts to redo the bed in front of HOPE. We are going with some shrub type plants that will take less care and not have to be replaced every year. There will be lots of activities there this year since it is the 20th year anniversary.

Side note: We did a garage sale with several others on Saturday. All left overs were given to a church. Delivered and carried up stairs, many trips. Glad that I have the new life style as I was not hurting nearly as bad as the others.

Basketball down to one game. Enjoyed it and love that Butler is in the finals, only hope they can win it all.
Plant sale next Saturday, I better get going on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment