Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

JameO goes to Boston

I can not believe that James is going to Boston and running THE Marathon. Well, really I can as he has worked long and hard to reach this goal. I hope he can just enjoy the experience and take it all in. Good luck !!!

Today there are no schedule conflicts so my plans are to tackle the Body Pump class. I have wanted to try it and this is the first chance in a while that I could work it into my schedule. We will see how this plan goes. I am sure that Frank will help me get set up and select the amount of weight.

With no workouts at the fitness center over the weekend I did the old "left at the driveway" routine on Saturday and Sunday. The hill is still steep and a real killer but I can jog/walk it. Each day I move my mark to go just a bit farther but not by much. I do not enjoy this at all but have set it up as a goal.

Stay tuned as to reports on all the goings on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment