Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Tax man cometh...

Always a pisser to have to pay taxes, however feel very blessed that we have enough money to live comfortably.
Arrived about 8:00 this morning for the workouts. Got my treadmill time/mile and the two rotations of each of the 5 weight training machines. I have settled into the amount of weight that is a challenge but still not killing me. Finished in time for a short chat with Frank then on to Express class. Only 3 of us showed up today. This gave each of us lots of attention with Kris. Funny as he fine tuned our form, it made the exercise more difficult. With only 3 of us he could tailored the exercises and weight amounts just for us. Good workout and was tired after I was finished.
Headed to the Demo Garden to meet up with some of the guys and a project. Finished setting up the drip irrigation for all beds now. As dry as it has been we will need this often and soon.
Last night a storm came through. Some rain but more wind and some tree damage. It was good sleeping this morning.

Afternoons I have begun to do the" left at the driveway"drill. I can make it up the hill and will try to move my mark each time I try this fast walk/jog. I will turn the corner on the road today. Still very hard for me but another goal to be met.
Who coulda thunk it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment