Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Milestones

My first day at the fitness center was Dec. 14, 2010. That is 4 months to the day on Thursday. Most weeks were 5 days of workouts or 80 sessions.
Last cigarette was Jan. 20 so that is over 80 days smoke free.

Today I got to the center early and got all of my strength and cardio work done prior to class time. Class time was fun and a full house. Kris did work us. Very proud that each set of the push-ups, I did 25 in the 45 sec. time frame. All of the exercises are getting a bit easier for me now. I am ready for the Body Pump but other activities conflict with the time. I still enjoy the class and it is a good workout. I am not bored but just seems like the next step. We'll see how things work out.

Very proud of both of these milestones.

3 comments:

  1. Remember, after the 25 pushups you have to jump and pound the chest with your fist - just like I taught ya.

    Love you dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge milestones. Milestones you couldn't imagine this time last year. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, it does feel great.
    By the way we had push-ups again today but the celebration was not needed. Frank and I knew we killed the other guy.

    ReplyDelete