Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pain at the PUMP !

Yes, gas is going up and causing pain at the pump, very close to $4/gal.
But this is Wednesday and also gut check time at the fitness center. Arrived early with the intentions of getting my treadmill and strength time in prior to the Express class. Frank was there but for only a few minutes as he had another conflict-- church meeting. I had brought him a flat of plants he had ask me about earlier. After a short chat it was time for the Express class. Kris was ill so our coach was Heidi, the big boned gal that does the Body Pump. I told her my about my soreness and reservations about the Pump class. Well, she convinced me to lighten my weights considerably and not skip the class. So after Express, which was a good workout in it's self, I went to the Pump again. With better selection on my weights, it did make the hour go a bit easier. I guess the real test will be in the morning.
Glad that I did do this class. Proud that I can now do the Express and Pump which is an hour and a half of pretty tough intense exercise. I did reread my post after the first Express class. This is the same thing again just the next step.

Few concerns about the cataract surgery that I need to schedule.

2 comments:

  1. Not nearly as sore today as after the last workout.
    Walked the hill today.
    Demo work day tomorrow so will miss the Pump.
    Also Arbor Day activity to attend.

    ReplyDelete