Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Help with the chores

I have finally learned it is much better, safer and easier for me to get a day worker to help with many of the chores around the house. Today I will get one to do the gutters, flower bed of vines and other things needing a helper. For many years I would not allow anyone in my flower beds as I knew they could not do it correctly, whatever it was I wanted done. Now climbing up and down the ladder is no longer my job.
Yesterday the workout for Wednesday was my usual cardio and strength for 30 minutes then the Express class for another 30. The eye doctor appointment was at 10:15 so the pump was out.
The eye doctor measured my eye for the cataract surgery and we set May 9 as the date. I will do the right eye first then a week or 10 days later the left. Surgery in Tyler but follow up here will make it a bit easier. Ready to get this over with.
Better head to town and get me a good worker for today. I have lots of projects I want to finish. Guess the workout will be yard work today.

3 comments:

  1. Don't over do it. The heat is back here in Mississippi. We cleaned all the rafters last weekend and are prob going to paint this weekend.

    Real work is hard stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool here this morning, high 40's.
    Got a good worker with his younger son and all chores were complete before noon. Even got rid of some junk that they wanted. Win-win situation.
    Things look much better but need a nap now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like spring cleaning for both of you! Rain here has me avoiding any chores, including laundry, so I have no excuses not to work on deadlines I guess.

    ReplyDelete