Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

Work day or Workout...

Today was a work day at the Demo Garden and also my Friday class workout. Compromise was to go about 7:30 to the Demo and then by 9:30 to gym for class. Turns out that Dave and I were the only guys and we had a large trailer of mulch to wheel around to all of the gardens. The women would help with distributing it into the beds. Even at 8:00 it was hot and most were about to give it up. We all managed to keep the pace and finish our chores by 9:15. Dave and a few stayed to finish things up but I was off to the gym. Very hot, sweaty and I knew that I had used some of the functional strength. Barely got changed, watered down and set up for the class. Good thing was Heidi had a sub as our teacher. Hard but not quite the killer that Heidi take us through. Glad I was able to make it through both activities.
Tomatoes still growing but too hot for many of the blooms to set fruit. Maybe the coons and others have found another eating place. Hope so.
Tired out and ready for a short nap.

1 comment:

  1. Farmer's Market for some fruits and veggies then a rare Saturday workout. Did my treadmill thing and then the machines. Seems like I am a bit stronger than last time.
    Getting there.....where ever there is.

    ReplyDelete