Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Rain all around but we got none

Hot, hot, hot with record breaking 100 + temps in the area then thunderstorms. We did get the thunder and wind but no rain. Every thing is looking bad and this is only June. It looks and feels more like mid-August.
Saturday morning farmers market was good and had a few new sellers. I really enjoy going and hope this will make it and continue to grow. Next Saturday will be Tomato Fest so I know there will be a crowd. Wish my (or Fran's) tomatoes would get some color so we could enter the best tomato contest. I think Dave and his children will easily get the heirloom category ribbons.
Monday rolls around fast and exercise classes are here before all the sore muscles are gone. Friday was tough and I am still sore in several areas. My plans are to do the Express and the Body Pump this morning, adding a few lbs. to the bar.
Fran has passed the 5 weeks mark on not smoking. I think she will make it as she has passed the toughest times. Proud of her.
Better get to moving.....miles to travel before I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment