Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hot, hot, hot...

Every day the temps are near or over 100 degrees. This is normal for August but being it's only June I wonder about how brutal this summer will be. I have 2 large trees down in the back yard. I am not sure if it was wind or the dry soil that caused or helped this. I will need to get someone to come cut them down as they are too big for me.
Wednesday's workout was what has become my normal workout for now. Seems like the Express or Wall is more intense now. Summer has brought in a good many new members to join our classes. This has made Kris add more stations to allow for the extra members. I feel for them just starting out. Many are teachers and just rejoining for the summer. The Pump has a few of the exercise changes. The squats and lunges are still my killers and will always be since my legs are so skinny. I can and did add weight to my bar for the other exercises. Seems like upper body and core are a bit easier for me. Of course I am sore all over which is the sign of a good workout.
Must get on the road as I am helping with the Demo garden chores this week. Watering and harvesting the veggies must be done early in the morning because of the heat. If we do not get rain soon I fear that most of the veggies will stop producing. Smoking hot out there but not smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment