Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Wild Fire

The national forest and other land just south of here is burning. The area is about 15,000 acres and mostly contained now. It is so hot and dry that any little thing can spark a fire. Same is true for here. Weather forecast give us a little chance of rain this week, which is better than many weeks. Hopefully we can get some as many of the trees are suffering now. The tomatoes, because we water everyday, are still looking good but too hot to produce much fruit.
Monday workout was tougher than many days. First Kris really put us through it in the Wall. Several new exercises that really tested you. Body Pump was a killer. I got a bad cramp during the lunges section. I did not stop but just switched over to squats for a portion of that session. I did feel good about adding a little weight to the bar for most areas. Wore my " Raise the Bar" shirt so figured I had to add something. Heidi pushes hard and allows very little down time between exercises. Made it anyway but will hurt a bit, per usual.
First time ever even Frank said it was tough. That makes it true in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment