Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And the rains came

So glad to hear the rain falling every time I woke up during the night. We ended up with more than an inch with more possible today. Much cooler today and all the earth seems to be refreshed. Even with the rain, it is and will be dry until much more moisture soaks into the ground. Maybe this helped with the wild fire in the forest just to our south.
Wednesday workout was the Wall for half hour and the the hour Pump. The Pump is getting better for me and I can even add weight to my bar. Lunges are a problem and I continue to get cramps. I will not give up this class but modify this one routine. Even squats are much improved.
This will be my last class for the week. Fran and I are going to get away for a few days to celebrate 20 years. I doubt that we are gone that long since neither of us can be gone many days. Heading to the hill country.
I am sure all gardens will benefit from the rain. Bet the tomatoes grow tons in the next few days. We have lots that will be ready soon. Hope the coons stay away while we are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment