Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

The heat is on..

Today driving back from the fitness center the temp was 96 degree in the truck. This was 11:00 a.m. This will be a hotter than average summer. With the little rain we have received things are already suffering.
The heat was also on in the gym. I did the Express for it's 30 minutes. Pretty tough but just the warm up for the hour Body Pump. I did slack off the amount of weight for the class but still barely made it through the class. Only good thing was Frank had been off a week so we both were like starting over. Frank and I both staggered out and visited for a while before we could drive home. Glad I made it but know I will be sore for a day or so.

Still no Bob, I am almost sure he is gone forever. He has never been gone for a day even in the beginning when we were building the house. I think Newbee even knows something is wrong.

Fran still not smoking. Good on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment