Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Almost starting over

With very limited workouts since the first eye surgery, I knew I was going down hill in my conditioning. I continued to walk almost every day so that helps with the legs and breathing. Today I had the Dr. appointment to check the progress of the eyes. All is well there and I probably will not need glasses. At least he said I can pass the driving test without glasses. Anyway, today as Monday I did a modified Express class, struggling with the exercises that work the core.
Strange but learned that Frank had eye surgery last week and will be back for the Body Pump this Friday so I guess we will both get our butts kicked.
Lots of good veggies coming on now. Fran can cook a feast every night of goodies that are healthy. Our tomato crop is still putting on blooms and small fruit but we must water almost every day. The 100 degree heat has already started and the drought continues. I expect the heat to really slow crops with no rain. Watering helps but not like a rain.
Smoking for Fran is going well and she started the Stage 3 patch earlier this week. Proud of her. She too can see the benefits already.

No comments:

Post a Comment