Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

Tomato Fest

Fran and I both will work the Tomato Fest this weekend. I will help set up the tomato growing contest today and will help with the registration and judging on Saturday morning. HOPE will have box lunches and drinks for the volunteers. I will ride the golf cart with Fran to help with this. Fun day but really going to be hot.
My hopes of having a good entry in the tomato fest contest was spoiled yesterday.
The largest and closest to ripe softball size Cherokee Purple was raided by a dang bird early yesterday morning. I did salvage it and cut the bad part out. A bit green but we had a good taste for supper last night.
Today will give me all 3 sessions this week of the Pump. I am still a bit sore but look forward to seeing what the classes bring today. I will try hard to complete the lunges today. This is the area that hurts me the most. These legs do not have much meat to make the muscle.
Still no smokes at the house.
It really is amazing at the difference when you compare December to now.
Feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment