Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

Master Gardener meeting

Today was the Master Gardner's meeting. Enjoyed it and some of us did lunch afterwards. Dave was big dog as he and family won 3 blue ribbons at Tomato Fest, largest, best plate of 3- heirloom, best child's plate of 3.
I started the day discovering that a "coon" had been in the tomato garden. Many of the largest and almost ripe tomatoes were gone are chewed up. You could see just where they climbed the cages and took the tomatoes. Dang it.
Work out was cut short so I could attend the meeting. I did my routine and then the Express or wall. This made me skip the Pump so I know I will pay on Wednesday. Funny but my routine is not even a good warm up now. WOW !

I must be getting better as many of the Master Gardeners gave me very nice positive comments on my progress.

So glad I am a non smoker.

2 comments: