Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little to report

Yesterday I did my old strength and cardio routine at the center. It went well but I could easily tell that I had been off for a while. Will miss the class today because of eye doctor appointment to measure my left eye for the surgery coming Monday. I may get in a little exercise later today. Friday I will miss again as we will head to Oklahoma to see Katie graduate.
Yesterday after exercise I went over to a friend and Master Gardener's house to see his gardens. Really beautiful place and lots of nice specimen plants to see.
Today the Master Gardener's will give HOPE a check for $500 for their 20th year. We usually do the Garden Tour as a fund raiser but we were unable to get enough houses for it this year.
I have lost count of the smokeless days but can say that urges are seldom and only last a second or so now.

1 comment:

  1. I got my mile on the treadmill and 2 rounds on the strength machines. I bumped the weight a bit because I know it will be a while before I get another workout. Tomorrow, Friday, Fran and I will head to Oklahoma for the graduation, drive back on Saturday. Monday eye surgery.

    It did feel good to get a good workout in today.

    ReplyDelete