Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Early to rise..

Fran and I were up and at 'em this morning. Departed before 6:00 a.m. and I was in the pre-op surgery before 7:30. Got the right eye done and was back at home by 9:30. Check up early in the morning again but here in Jacksonville.
My only problem is there will be little exercise for this week. Maybe the treadmill but noting heavier that a gallon of milk on lifting. This will repeat itself in 2 weeks. I know this will have me starting over in the Body Pump class.
I can water the tomatoes which will need it as still no rain in sight.
Only good thing is a Non-Smoker heals much faster.

2 comments:

  1. The gym will be there when you are all better. Don't sweat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it will be there but I was not wanting to start all over again. I was about on top of the Pump.
    Oh well, I can do it again.

    ReplyDelete