Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Good on ya, Fran

When I do something I want the world to know about it. This is motivation to me. Fran is just the opposite. Very private and does not want the pressure of others knowing she might fail.
Anyway with her permission, I can announce that today marks the start of the 4th week without smoking for her. The 6 plus hours, one way, driving to Oklahoma was a big test that she passed with no unpleasant words passed between us. This is a big deal as driving is a BIG trigger for smokers. Way to go Pooh !!!
The lay off from my eye and being stuffed in a car for what seemed like 2 days has me stiff and wanting a good workout. Monday I get the right eye fixed so this will limit my workouts for another week to 10 days. Better get out to the fitness center when it opens today.
A good rain on Friday while we were away, maybe several inches, really made the tomatoes jump. As a matter of fact. one pot did jump and fell over. Must drive in some stakes and tie that guy down. Lots of small tomatoes, blooms and even some with a hint of color coming. Fran's seem to be doing better than mine although I do think that mine will produce the first ripe ones.
A smoke free house, heirloom tomatoes coming and going to workout. Life is good.
Good on Ya' girl.

2 comments:

  1. A heck of a lot of milestones for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Manny! Daniel says "Yahooooo!"
    We are proud of you!

    ReplyDelete