Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bright Lights..

Still unable to do any real workouts, I just went to the Demo Garden workday. Had a good time with the gang. Finished up around 11:00. There was a fund raiser in town for HOPE that had BBQ dinners for $5. So about 10 or so of us got one and ate in the shade in the Outdoor Classroom area. It was so nice in the cool breeze overlooking the Demo Garden full of blooms and looking so good after our hard work. The neat thing for me is the colors that I now see with my new and improved eye. The colors are so vivid and bright that I could not have imagined prior to my surgery. The after surgery check up said that my vision should improve 4 lines on the eye chart and this is with just the one eye completed. On the 23rd I will have the other eye done. The only problem is the inconvenience of having to put the 3 different eye drops in 4 times a day. This will be for a month but little trouble for the sight I now have.

Monday I can get back to my workout routine. I am sure the Pump will kick my butt. Then I will be off another week.
Two more horn worms today, but who's counting.

Today was a very nice day.

3 comments:

  1. Tomatoes are coming on but I still have to check and pull off the dang horn worms every day. Got two yesterday and two today. Those things can clean a hole tomato plant is half a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worked at HOPE for the Postal Service annual food drive, Fran and I have done it for many years now. It is usually on Mother's Day but not this time. May be the last time since Fran retires this summer. Many, many bags of can goods again this year but much needed since more folks are hurting these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you can see the horned worms better also!

    ReplyDelete