Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting "it" back

Workouts this morning were tough with the lay off and restrictions for today. I did get the Express class with few modifications but skipped the Pump. I will miss Wednesday's classes since I have the doctors appointment, then surgery on Monday May 23. Guess this will set me back for a few weeks. Seems like I can loose things fast in the getting fit routine. Oh well the vision improvements are so worth it.

Sunday was another Dave's Garden round up at Love's Lookout. I did attend but did not take or bring home a truck load of plants. Mainly I just wanted to see some old friends. Tomatoes are growing well and I still keep a keen eye out for the worn worms. Look forward to getting the other eye done and back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment