Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

The eye's have it...

Monday 5/9 I will have my right eye cataract surgery. We will have to be in Tyler at 6:45 a.m.
This will also give me limited exercise for several days following the surgery. Two weeks later 5/23 I will have the left done.
Not sure but feel like there will be little exercise for several days next week.
This made me think that it was important to really push things this morning. Did the Express class which was a good workout. Since almost all of this class now does the Pump, Kris thinks he can give us so much that we will not need the Pump too. After having done the Pump several time now, I can say that parts of it are a bit easier. Lunges and squats are still killers regardless of the amount of weight you have on the bar. However, I was able to add a little to my bar on most of the other routines. I hope the lay off of however many days does not have me starting over on this. This fast pace hour is very good at cardio and strength. I like it and want to continue working on it.
May have seen the last of cool nights for a while. Still no rain and things are dry. Hope to keep things going but dry this early will make July and August real killers for many plants. The spring has been strange with June weather one week and then April the next week. Looks like very warm to hot for the next weeks. Not long before fresh veggies will be ready. Potatoes and onions real soon and other following closely. Hope the truck farmers have a good irrigation system as they will need it.
Happy Mother's day to all Mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment