Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hup 1, 2, 3..

Tomorrow will be the last of the Step 2 patches then on to Step 3. Last smoke was on January 20.
Two weeks of this, then I will say I am a Non-Smoker. The Cessation class says that you are a Non-Smoker much sooner but I tend to think I must also not have the crutch and be nicotine free.
I am satisfied with smoke free for now. Maybe just playing with words. Getting there but know there is still a ways to go.

Workout schedule today calls for the class. I like to get most of my routine complete prior to the class. Class is hard but I enjoy it. Inched up a bit on the elliptical yesterday. Not sure why this is so hard for me. Seems to kill my knee when it should be easier on it. Maybe a head thing.

Still do not have water in the greenhouse. I will find a helper to assist me with this chore. Need that fixed bad.

Time flies when you are having fun.
First day at the gym- 12/14/10
Cessation class began- 1/13/11

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a different life now! All it took was intention. Great work, Dad, and you seem so happy and proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only an ex-smoker can really know how proud one is to dump that habit. It is such a part of your life. Yes I am very proud of not smoking. Step 3 started today, 13 days to freedom.

    ReplyDelete