Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine...



The warmer temps and sunshine on Saturday melted most of the snow with only patches in shady area. Beautiful sunny morning today should get the rest of it. The snow was beautiful in the woods around the house but I have had enough. I am so ready for warmer temps and spring. Weatherman thinks we may get a little more snow this coming week.
Friday was a bust as far as getting exercise. The gym is a must for me if I am going to make improvements. Saturday was great as I made up for the missed day. I was so ready to get to the gym. Pushed hard and hit my goals on the machines even with the added extra weights. Cardio is easier for me and seems like I add incline, speed and time every few days. I am eyeing the elliptical but know it is a kick in the butt. I will start making progress on it and make that a new goal. It is hard to remember where I was back on start up date, December 14.
Still smoke free and wearing the Step 2 patch. Look forward to the Cessation meeting this week and reminder of sticking to the plan. The triggers for smoking still come around but seem to last only seconds. I can really see the difference now in many areas. Taste, smell, breathing, energy, appetite...and still eating mostly good things like fruits, nuts and veggies.
I will check on the greenhouse and see what the damage is to my tropical plants. Really hope the Cajun Hibiscus made it through the cold. Other things can be replaced but those are a bit harder to get. Maybe the snow on the roof acted as an insulation, we'll see.
Super Bowl today, I will watch but really do not care who might win.

1 comment: