Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

By George, it is...

Happy Birthday George Washington
Another Monday morning and I am still not 100% in the G.I. department. Not sure if this is just me, I am eating more, nicotine still effecting me or a combination of all of the above. But headed out the door as I was sure not wanting to go three days with out working out.
After only a few minutes on the treadmill I was glad that I was there and feeling strong. Cranked up the speed, incline and got my mile fairly fast. This gave me time for the strength machines. Got the first set of reps in just in time for class.
Class was just as hard as the one last week that kicked my butt. However, I finished this one in much better shape but still worked hard in each station. After a short break, I did more cardio and my strength training reps. I added a short time on the elliptical. I am still going to master this machine.
Smoke free and each day gets easier. I have 3 more days of step 2 then to the final step 3. I am tired of the hassle of the patches but know it is not long now.
Gardening chores suffered as I did not get much done here. I did discover that my water pipe to the greenhouse will need repair. Guess the hard freeze got it.
So goes another Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're working out hard. I can't wait to hear about the results this spring!

    ReplyDelete