Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

M-W-F and today was W...

This morning I was ready for the full workout that Wednesday brings.
Warm up on the treadmill and ready for the Wall. So many folks at the Wall that Kris had to add more stations, so many that the usual 3 rounds turned into just one. Good workout. Pump was full but not over flowing with folks. New young high school football player joined us. Yep, kicked his first time ever butt. After class he said this is harder than many school football workouts. I think the many reps and form is the major difference.
I had to got to Tyler to get a new sleeper sofa for Fran's room. I got James from the fitness center to go with me. We ate lunch in Tyler and got the sofa in the room but had to remove doors to do so. Good time and nice visit.
The old mule beds are now retired and gone. I am sure many will be glad of that.
I did well with the workouts of today. Legs are getting better but still hard with the lunges. Arms, back and other areas are ready for me to up it a notch. May try that on Friday.
It really was good to get back to the full workout schedule.
Still hot, hot, hot outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment