Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

Demo Garden work day

Wednesday was my regular schedule workout. Treadmill, Wall and Pump. Legs still weak and have trouble finishing the set of lunges.
Friday a good number of the gang of Master Gardeners met for the work day. We got lots done and surprisingly looks good for the heat and drought. I only wish my yard looked so good. Hot this morning but with the number of folks working most chores were completed. Then off to the gym for the Pump Class.

Hard as usual and I am a bit frustrated that I can not add weight to my bar for many of the exercises. Seems like the number of reps make me barely make it through the sessions. Guess that I should be satisfied with the progress I have made. I have come a long way since my first days of December. Smoking is seldom a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment