Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day

Happy Fourth of July to all. Neat time for me as Francie and the kids arrive today and James coming on Tuesday. Wednesday is James' birthday, number 39.
With anniversary travels and celebrations, I missed some workouts.
We did make the trip to Fredricksburg although it was short and sweet. Home in time to make my Monday morning workout- Wall and Pump classes. Skipped the Wednesday class as this was the anniversary day so Fran and I spent the morning in Tyler and had lunch. Friday made the classes again and find that I can add a little more weight for the Body Pump. Lunges still very hard for me. Squats a bit easier.

Milestones:
20 years in Jacksonville
20 years of marriage
20 years of HOPE
Smoke free- 6 months for me and beginning 3 months for Fran.
Wow !

No comments:

Post a Comment