Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

Lots going on....

Lon Morris is a local junior college, private Methodist school. They are having some big time financial problems. A friend came to the Master Gardener's meeting and ask for some help with a water feature on the campus. Several of us thought it would be a good idea to assist and also a chance to learn more about water gardening. I had some ponds at the old house and always enjoyed them. Seemed good for me. We checked things out and made a plan. I also got into the fire ants, ouch !
Afterwards was my time to help water and harvest the HOPE and Demo gardens. That was Thursday.
Friday I really wanted to get all workouts in my schedule, so I did. Hard workouts but really getting better in many areas. Classes are larger this summer so to get your place you need to be there early. Afterwards I had a planning meeting for the MG Scarecrow Trail. This was a successful event last year and we expect it to only grow this year.
Heidi did tell us that the Body Pump exercises will change beginning Monday. Seems like they change about every 3 months or so. Guess I'm ready for the challenge. Good week of gardening activities and good to be back in the workout routine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment