Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

Best guy in class

I finished off the last week of September with 4 days of workouts. All were good efforts and seem to help with the stress. Kris has really pumped up his Express class so it is much more than a warm up. A few new younger guys have joined in the fun. Always fun to watch young guys on their first day as they shake their heads at the old guys. Body Pump is always hard. Squats are a bit easier but the lunges will never get better, I don't think. My legs just can not handle that many reps of them.
Friday was odd in that I was the only guy in the class, not sure where my other buddies were but that made me best in class.
The weather has cooled a good bit but still no rain. Mid 50's this morning. I will do some of the workout today but have another Scarecrow meeting this morning. May need to pull out the long sleeve shirt this morning. Tomorrow is Fran's day at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment