Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beautiful weather and the Plant Sale

Friday was the usual hard workout. Sailed through it and spent most of the afternoon setting up for the plant sale. Seemed funny that I was not going to have a booth this fall but I was not alone. Saturday was the sale. Started slow but picked up and stayed busy most of the morning. We did not have nearly the selection of plants as years past but we did fair for the heat and drought. Not sure of the total sales but maybe half of past sales. One thing I do know is it was much easier to carry plants to folks cars across the parking lot. It was good to be my my gardening friends and enjoy the start to fall. Anything beats the heat of the past several months.

It has been a while since I was a smoker and not working out. So glad I made those changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment