Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

RAIN !!! Wonderful cooling rain.

Saturday was cloudy and misty most of the day which cooled us off a bit. Sunday more of the same but very little rain. Sunday night it started to really rain and rain it did most of the night. This morning the cool damp air was so refreshing almost like the start of fall. A little more than a inch of rain for most of East Texas.
Workouts were cut a bit short this morning as I had a Scarecrow Trail meeting. I did get "my" routine and Kris's Wall. I worked it hard and was tired after the combined hour of work.
Scarecrow Trail is coming along. This is such a fun event and really got lots in the community out. I hope it will be good again this year. The Plant Sale is this Saturday. I am not thinking that many will have much to sell. The heat and drought has killed or severely stunted most of the things I would usually pot up to sell. I do not look for this to be a big successful fund raiser.

Rain, wow what the rain did for the attitude of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment