Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cool temps coming

The cold front moved in last night bringing rain, some hail and cooler temps. Predictions are upper 30's on Thursday morning. I am anxious about the damage to the scarecrows. Will check this morning. I will also pick up some more mums to sell on Saturday. Hope these were not damaged by the hail.
Body Pump changes music and routines about every 3 months. This causes your body to readjust to the different muscles that get worked. So yesterdays Pump had all of us at near fatigue. This means really sore this morning. Seems funny that moving your hands on the weight bar only slightly works you in different areas.
I hurt this morning but still glad that I started the exercise program almost 10 months ago. I am so much stronger now and proud of the big changes in my life.

1 comment: