Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Back up to speed

I was with Fran in the hospital Tuesday and until Wednesday around 4:00. Fran is still dragging around and now near up to speed. Lots of new meds and BP low each morning. Hope things start to improve soon.
Since I missed some of Monday and all of Wednesday, Friday's workout was just my routine and Kris's Wall. I just did not think I was ready for the Pump. Kris has really stepped up the exercises for his half hour. Much heavier with the weights we use with the stations. Hard but I got through it.
Hope to get some time in this weekend. Monday calls for blood test for Fran so not sure what this will allow. Master Gardeners meeting too so know there will be little workout time. Scarecrow Trail opens Saturday so lots to get done. I am way behind on my chores for this.
I know when I do get back it will be super hard the first times.

No comments:

Post a Comment