Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scarecrow Trail and other activities..

The Scarecrow Trail begin this Saturday so many obligations will hinder my workout schedule for the week. Monday was our Master Gardener meeting. This with taking Fran for blood work prevented me from the usual workout. Today Keep Jacksonville Beautiful meeting, but hope to workout afterwards. Wednesday I must pick up donated items for the Trail event, this includes pumpkins and mums. Also must spend some time with tidying up my area of the demo garden, and finishing up my scarecrow. Thursday and Friday will be long days of assisting folks install their crows.
Seems funny that these activities were once things that I thrived on and now although I will enjoy them, are getting in the way of workouts. I really miss my workouts and with the stress of being Frans nurse and care giver, really Need them. Guess things will get pushed back another week which I know will be good but hard and difficult to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment