Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Busy day at the office

I started my day by taking Fran to get her blood test at 8:00. This made getting to workouts easy as it was just next door. Did a little warm up and went to Kris and the Wall. He has really stepped up our workouts. The half hours went fast and then the Body Pump was next. I knew going in that it was going to be hard since I had missed so many days of this. Surprised but it was not nearly as hard as I thought. Did make it and not much sorer than usual.
Headed to the Nursery and got several flats of fall veggies for the Demo and Hope Gardens. Late this year but maybe we can have success with some things. I did not mind at all loading and unloading in the RAIN. Next stop was Walmart to get the pumpkins, 200 of the cooking sized. We will have art students to assist the younger kids in painting faces on them. Two hundred is a good pickup load and it was still a nice drizzle.
Today I will get the mums for us to sell and help folks start setting up their Scarecrows. The nice rain may make the digging easier for us to set the post. My scarecrow will be "Dusty" .....wish it'd rain.
I look for a fun time this weekend. Fran is getting much stronger by the day. BP is settling down and all seems well. She will have the Trail and a BBQ cook off on Saturday that benefits HOPE. I am sure that I will need to put limits on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment