Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wednesday @ 111 degrees

The heat and drought continues to break records for continued days over 100 and now record temps. Never has it been this hot for so long. I fear that many of our trees will die later this year. It will not take much of a wind to blow some over now because it is so dry.
The usual work out schedule was in store for me. Wall was mostly concentrated on the legs. With lots of squats and lunges, I guess this prepared me for the Pump. And somehow the lunges were a bit easier for me. I still can not add the weight that I would like but at least I could finish the session. With this heat this is almost all of the exercise I get in a day. No gardening and only watering the few things I have potted up. I am so ready for fall, funny if I look back I bet I said " so ready for spring". Never satisfied. The next 10 days look to be the same with temps over 100 every day with nights in the mid to high 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment